Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 John 2
Covid-19 Health Tips from the M.M.M. Outpost:
- Keep your Immune System at peak by practicing the Eight Laws of Health. Drink adequate amounts of water and liquids, (8—10 glasses per day).
- Eat foods that are alkaline rich: Oranges, lemons, pineapple, mandarins, mango, avocado, garlic, water cress, plantains, and greens, such as mustard, turnip, kale. (Plant based diet is best).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Wear face mask when interacting with others.
- If you have any symptoms such as scratchy throat, cough, etc., begin gargling 2 or 3 times a day with a cup of warm water, a tablespoon of vinegar, lemon juice and 1 tsp. of salt.
- Drink a cup of tea in the morning and evening; made from Lemongrass, Ginger, Chamomile, Honey and Lemon.
- Nightly inhalations, adding Chamomile and Eucalyptus leaves or oil to the water, will help greatly.